How To Add a New Plan
1. Log in to your account in the correct zone and go to Billing.
2. If you in trial period: click on the ‘Buy’ button. If you are an active customer: in the My Plans section, click on ‘Add Plan’ in the bottom.
3. Enter your ‘Target quantities’ for CPU, RAM, and everything else.
4. Enter your ‘Target end date’.
5. Select auto-renewal option for enable ElasticHosts to charge your card automatically each month to extend your subscription.
6. Check your order details. When you're ready, press ‘Buy plan’ to finalise the order.
7. Fill out the billing information and make your payment.
How To Add Prepay Credit:
1. Log in to your account in the correct zone and go to ‘Billing’.
2. In the My Plans section, under ‘Prepay Credit’, click on ‘Add Credit’.
3. Enter an amount in the ‘Make a Deposit’ field and click ‘Buy’.
4. Fill out the billing information and make your payment.